Suddenly I got busy enjoying my time here, forgot my WordPress password and totally forgot that I have a blog that could do with some attention!
At the moment I can’t think of anything super exciting to post for you all. So I think I will just stick to my quick post bullet point style as that saves me from having to think too hard.
- Six weeks of work done, 2 to go and I am getting reasonably good at what I’m doing and breaking less stuff
- Have had two wonderful weekends away
- Had great weekends here with the friends I have made
- Weather have been fabulous, sunshine all the way!
- I have tickets back home, 7th of August.
- I am quite excited about the football tonight and sunday (GO SPAIN!) and of course the formula 1 on sunday (I know the world is full of surprises, I didn’t think I would like it but I do)
- I’m trying to make plans for my two weeks of holidays after I finish work but can’t quite figure out what order I want to do things in.
- I don’t like trains anymore after last weekend when I spent 11 hours trying to get from Durham to Carmarthen (I got there in the end, but way later than planned and I started out way earlier than planned as well)
- Norway is crazy expensive, or rather everything here is crazy cheap, either way I like spending money here because they go a long way.
- Ice-cubes are made for chewing, hopefully I will be able to get the bar staff to see that I am not totally insane when asking for a pint of ice, oh and if they can’t give me that can I have a coke with PLENTY of ice please?
- I am not eating properly, again, the kitchen is a dump and to be honest just thinking about the kitchen puts me of my food, so I survive on lunch and crisps, chocolate and Tesco sandwiches on the days I can be bothered to go shopping.
- I don’t take enough pictures, I know I will regret it later, but I don’t see how I could take pictures of things as that is the last thing on my mind when stuff is happening.
- I have forgotten all I want to say, and most of what have happened that I havent told you all about probably
- Me and Nikolin went to Hadrian’s wall and due to us reading train tables wrong were in Newcastle at 11pm with no trains home, but there was a night bus so we got home safe
- Most days I meet Marit (another Iaeste student) for lunch even if we havent planned it.
- I am going to write postcards to family today, not sure what to put on them but I’ll get them all done today and then I can relax.